Monday, April 5, 2010

my promise to you

i hereby promise that i will not move my blog from this location for at least 12 months. starting yesterday.

cool?

but no promises concerning ridiculous blog color schemes. i know my limits.

unrelated: guess who's going to trinidad? in may? for work?

pretty sweet, eh?

3 comments:

Nicole said...

gagagagaga OMG. I can't wait to hear about Trinidadian escapades!

Ern said...

Awesome! I have a friend from Trinidad, I'll see if she has any secret, can't-miss spots for you to hit. :)

Leah said...

Gah! Trinidad?!

I had a ninth grade teacher from Trinidad. My main memory of her was that she was very precise and had a "weird" (to my 9th grade brain) accent.

Oh, and then I knew this totally crazy Trinidadian girl in college. She decided she was gay, dated a bunch of girls, then right after I graduated I heard she married a skinny little goth guy she'd known for like two weeks.

Crazy.