sometimes i sink, sometimes i swim, sometimes i go with the flow.
Ooh, aren't you cute!? And by you, I mean both of you.
"What? What's that you say? You say today is... Saturday?"And I concur with Leah: totally adorable, both of you. Also, I've been watching a lot of Dexter recently (we just finished Season 4 last night), and it's been making me want to come visit Florida! Now, what could possibly get me out there...? ;)
loved shel!thank you both for your "cute" comments... and hopefully you will have a good reason to visit florida one day ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ooh, aren't you cute!? And by you, I mean both of you.
"What? What's that you say? You say today is... Saturday?"
And I concur with Leah: totally adorable, both of you. Also, I've been watching a lot of Dexter recently (we just finished Season 4 last night), and it's been making me want to come visit Florida! Now, what could possibly get me out there...? ;)
loved shel!
thank you both for your "cute" comments... and hopefully you will have a good reason to visit florida one day ;)
Post a Comment